Friday, October 8, 2010

Decent Debut For Dustin's Brother!

Dustin Eberle of the Melville Millionaires was given permission to spend a couple days in Edmonton to watch big brother Jordan play in his first NHL game.

Mils' Coach/GM Jamie Fiesel said his only request was to have them introduct Jordan as "Dustin Eberle's brother from the Melville Millionaires!"

And, after Dustin racked up 5 points in two games in Flin Flon over the weekend, Jordan didn't disappoint either, scoring a beauty of a SH goal in his NHL debut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At9Dd8S8nIY

It looked as if he'd scored another... until watching some more highlights this morning, where it looks like it did infact bounce off Shawn Horcoff. Still 1g-1a for the former Regina Pat and World Junior hero.

People thought I was crazy for taking Jordan in the 16th round of our 20 round NHL Fantasy Draft. Turns out I'm only crazy for starting him on my bench this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig, did you say the Hanson's are related on mils or aren't? I misheard on the broadcast.

thanks.

Craig Stein said...

I said NOT related. Hope I'm not wrong! I asked feez last year when Dylan was called up and he said there was no relation.