Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Breitkreuz Returning to Terriers

The Yorkton Terriers are welcoming back 1991 F Clarke Breitkreuz.

The Springside product has been released by the WHL's Vancouver Giants, after he spent a couple weeks of camp there, and played in some exhibition games.

It's definitely a shot in the arm for the Terriers, who had very few returning forwards for this season.

In the WHL, Clarke and his brother Brett are known as 'BRI-KROOZ'... but everyone in this area knows it's 'BRI-KRITES'.

So before he left for Vancouver, I told him, "Hey, Vancouver's got a new radio guy, make sure you tell him how to say your name." And he said, "I don't know, I kinda like BRI-KROOZ!"

Who knows, maybe I'll end up calling him that this year!

Here's a video of Clarke being Clarke I just happened to find.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Craig, what happened with Robbie Ciofli, I thought he was coming this way?

Craig Stein said...

He's in Yorkton. Just got knicked up at Chilliwack camp.