Monday, April 13, 2009

Deals, Deals, Deals on Terrier Jersey Auction!

If you've already placed a bid, you're probably cursing my name for giving this exposure on the air and on the blog today, because you're hoping for a steal of a deal on a Yorkton Terrier 3rd Jersey. (Don't worry, I'm currently a leading bidder on one, too). But I figured for the good of the hockey team I should do my best to get those $$$'s up.

Bids started at $100, and a lot are still at $100, or $110. Derek Serdachny leads the way at $170, while Rylan McDonnell, Cody Zubko, Joel Danyluk and Bryan Hull are all sitting at $150. Anyway you look at it, there are a lot of deals to be had there.

Head to http://www.yorktonterriers.com/ and click the Jersey Auction link on the left hand side. Or, just click here. The deadline is this Wednesday night at midnight. I know the countdown on the page has it ending Tuesday at midnight, but I've been told by a couple different sources it is Wednesday, just like the text says on the website.

Here's a chat I had with Assistant Coach/Marketing Rep Trent Cassan.

No comments: